Carbonate a 5 gallon keg of beer in less than an hour with the patent pending QuickCarb™ system from Blichmann Engineering™. The QuickCarb™ uses a simple circulating pump and a custom stainless steel stone to carbonate your beer with precision and speed, never allowing for over-carbonation.
The QuickCarb™ can also be used as an in-line oxygenation tool for your wort. Add an oxygen regulator and you’re sure to have a healthy fermentation.
Key Features of the QuickCarb™
- 90% carbonated and ready to drink in less than an hour with no risk of over carbonation! Let it sit for a day for dialing in that final few percent.
- Quiet and dependable operation
- Great for all beer styles!
- All stainless diffusion stone and QuickConnector™ fittings makes cleaning a breeze
- 10 micron stainless diffusion stone is durable, and is porous enough to allow sanitizer to fully penetrate. Other manufacturers stones are delicate and must be boiled and handled with gloves.
- Circulating pump is gentle and is powered with a simple DC transformer (included)
- Easy to clean and sanitize
- Interested in trying out inline oxygenation? Simply add an optional oxygen regulator and you'll be able to use the QuickCarb™ components to oxygenate your wort before pitching your yeast!
|Support Documents||Click here for documents|
Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery, as the QuickCarb™ ships directly from the manufacturer via FedEx Ground.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I got this as a Christmas present and was hoping it would be a great item... sounds like it should work. But alas, Blichmann has let me down again.
I have used it 2 times, and the second time the pump died. Just died, and no Blichmann will not replace the pump after 2 uses. I have had nothing but trouble with any of their products. I have 2 beer guns (the original model and the second generation) and both of those have issues too.
If you see any other manufacturer selling one, grab it. Just stay away from the over priced, inferior made, hunk of junk that won't get covered under a warranty after 30 days.
Blichmann sucks and I have nothing nice to say about them as a product or a company.