Designed for the avid home winemaker filtering more than 10 gallons, this Buon Vino Super Jet Filter is capable of filtering homemade wine to a crystal clear, brilliant perfection. A great gift for the serious home vintner
- Motorized filter with self-priming electric pump and motor
- Capable of filtering 80 gallons of wine per hour
- We recommended starting with #1 coarse filters, then filter through #2 polishing filters
- Built-in pressure gauge
- Carry handle and 4' power cord
- Can also use the filter as a pump by bypassing the filter pads on the unit
- Includes all the hoses and fittings you need
- Filters sold separately Note: The use of a pre-filter will help prevent large sediment from entering the pump and burning out the motor which would void the warranty. Browse our complete line of Wine Filter supplies. Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This machine worked great for me. I used it for making four standard sized barrels of wine. I bypassed the filter and used it as a wine pump for racking the wine. This alone is a valuable feature since I used to do it manually with a barrel pump. I could use different filters to choose the level of body and polish in the finished wine.
We got this filter and added the pre filter in line. What a difference in the taste of the wine. Yes it leaks a little but put a pan under it and that fix's that. Filter pads are priced fair. We love are machine and highly recommend it.
love it added the filter and better hose clamps. it will leak about a glass of wine when I pumped 50 gallons but put a plastic bucket under it and it was done in about 1 tenth the time.
I used this filter to filter 12 gals of wine. As the filter became covered with the wine sediments, it began to leak. Eventually wine spurted out over 2 feet and covered my painted wall in red paint. This filter is NOT worth the money. It is nothing than a bigger version of their mini jet which has all the same issues. I even made a heavy aluminum plate to reinforce the tension plate, it helped, but did not stop this unit from leaking wine, and a lot of it.
For someone who is filtering 6 gallon or less forget this filter. I tightened the filter plates as much as I could and it still leaked. For someone that is filtering 12 or more gallons the percent of loss is perhaps acceptable but not so for 6 gallon or less.