We’ve taken the all the work and complexity out of plumbing your new counterflow chiller.
If your brew system does not utilize a pump and simply uses gravity to drain cool your kettle of wort, this kit is everything you need to make all your connections and plumbing. We’ve built it with flexibility in mind and it includes all our standard quick connections. That also means it’s quick to set up and take apart on brew day so that you can get back to what is really important - drinking...um, we mean brewing. Save time and money with this kit!
Works with our NB Counterflow Chiller as well as other counterflow and plate chillers with ½” NPT connections.
If your system utilizes a pump, check out our Pump Connection Kit instead.
(2) Male Stainless Quick Disconnect x Male 1/2" NPT
(3) Female Stainless Quick Disconnect x 1/2" Barb
(10) Stainless Worm Gear Clamps
(1) 9’ length 1/2" ID Thermoplastic Wort Tubing
(3) Female Brass Garden Hose Thread
(2) 6’ lengths of 3/8" Clear Hi-temp Cooling Water Tubing
(1)- Stainless 1/2"Ball Valve
(1)- Male Stainless Quick Disconnect x Female 1/2" NPT
Teflon Pipe Thread Tape
|Support Documents - Instructions||Click here for instructions|