Expertly maintain temperatures during any stage of your fermentation or beer service with our dual stage digital temperature controller! Control from -58°F to 210°F without having to flip a switch.
This easy to program controller will keep your fermenter, keezer, or conical at the right temp. Program your temp - plug in your heating and cooling devices and the controller will regulate your temperature to your desired setpoint.
Ideal for serving kegged beer at the perfect temperature or for controlling a fermentation chamber with exact precision. Mount it to the side of your fridge/kegerator or directly to the collar on your keezer build.
- Simple plug and play design with user-friendly LED interface
- Dual-stage - control both heating and cooling
- Independent adjustable Heating/Cooling differential
- Dual display window - see current temperature as well as setpoint temp at the same time
- Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Compressor delay protection for refrigeration control
- 1000W max power
- High and low temperature and sensor fault alarms
- Control temperatures of -58° F - 210° F (-50° C - 99° C)
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1° F/ 0.1 ° C / Temperature Accuracy: 1°C / 1°F
- Body Dimensions: 5.5 in x 2.7 in x 1.3 in
- Sensor Length: 6.56ft / 2m
- Input Power Cable Length: 5ft /1.5m
- Output Power Cable Length: 1ft /30cm
|Support Documents - Instructions||Click here for instructions|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Worked great - used during my primary fermentation to keep the temperature where I wanted it
Excellent units, keep correct set temp and visual monitoring of temp inside fridge or freezer.
Very helpful in controlling brew temperature in cold weather! Works great
I've got the unit attached to a heating unit on a carboy in my basement. The unit appears to work well, keeping the temperature steady, but it took longer than it should have to figure out how to set it up. The cursory instructions could stand to be fleshed out a bit. Specific examples walking through how to set the parameters would help immensely.