The Phantom CMh uses ceramic metal halide technology for the best mix of lighting power, longevity and optimal spectrum. This lighting kit provides massive PAR (photosynthetic active radiation) for a fraction of the power draw of metal halide (MH) or high-pressure sodium (HPS) lamps.
The lower power means lower heat and associated cooling costs. Additionally, they provide UVA and UVB light for an improved grow.
All the advantages for growing also come with a longer lumen maintenance than MH or HPS lamps.
- Features of this complete lighting kit include:
- Excellent PPF (Photosynthetic Photon Flux)—1.95 µmol/s
- Longevity—90% PAR output at 8,000 hours and 20,000-hour average life
- Horticulturally-optimized spectrum and increased UV promote enhanced plant quality
- 3100K lamp included
- Double jacketed lamp does not require reflector safety lens
- Digital ballast features low frequency, square wave technology
- Multi-voltage: 120/208/240V
- Ideal for low ceilings/tents/vertical gardens
- 95% reflective European hammertone aluminum specular
- Optional cooling kit available (includes a lens system and two 6" flanges)