Air Still Pro
The Air Still Pro is a small-batch, 2-in-1 distillation system that allows you to craft high-quality light and dark spirits. With a multi-purpose condenser and interchangeable distillation tips, the Air Still Pro enables you to produce clean, neutral spirits at up to 90% ABV in reflux mode and make flavorsome and botanical-infused spirits at up to 80% ABV in the pot still mode.
An automatic foreshots collection vial captures the first 30 ml of distillate, allowing you to discard foreshots easily. This advanced feature improves safety and saves you extra steps in the process. In addition, other reflux stills may require an input cooling source, such as water, but the Air Still Pro column cools itself.
The Air Still Pro is easy to use and suitable for keen beginners or more advanced distillers looking for a multi-purpose air still.
Air Still Pro Features:
- Capacity: 4L (1 US Gal)
- Yield: 2.25 L (2.4 US qt) of 40% ABV alcohol per 8L (2.1 US Gal) wash
- Pot Still mode: Distills at 80% ABV (160 US proof) before diluting to 40% ABV (80 US proof)
- Reflux Still mode: Distills at 90% ABV (180 US proof) before diluting to 40% ABV (80 US proof)
- 3 Year Warranty
Air Still Pro Includes:
- Air Still Pro Head Unit with a pre-packed reflux column
- Air Still Pro Boiler and power cable
- Botanical basket
- 2x glass foreshots collection vials
- Easy-swap distillation tips for reflux and pot still modes
- Distillation tip spanner
- Starter guide
Distilling alcohol without permits or licensing is illegal in many countries, including the United States. Stills can also be used to produce essential oils, vinegar, purified water and engine fuel (requires permit in USA). It is the customer's responsibility to research their local, state, and federal laws and abide by those laws. Midwest Supplies is not responsible for any damage or injury caused by either misuse or unlawful use.
Sales of Distilling Equipment Terms Conditions