De-gas your wine in seconds, or aerate your wort for a healthy fermentation with this easy-to-use mix-stir tool. Just attach it to your electric drill and in just a few minutes you'll have the oxygen you need to get your wort's fermentation off to a great start for sumptuous, tasty homemade wines.
- De-gas wine or aerate wort in short 10-15-second bursts
- Easily mounts to an electric hand drill
- 22" long, stainless shaft with replaceable plastic blades
- Collapsible wings make it easy to insert into and remove from a carboy
- Note: Mix-stir works effectively to de-gas wine and should only be used in a few 10-15-second increments. Over-use will risk adding oxygen to your wine. Will not fit 1/2-1-gallon carboys.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Works well for aerating wort!
Works as expected, saves time and my forearms.✌️The drill does get hot.
Very easy to clean and store
I ordered this stainless stell mix-stirrer after getting frustrated with a plastic model that would continually slip loose in my drill. This stainless steel model worked perfectly, enabling me to complete the process to remove CO2 from my wine. I highly recommend it.
It is sturdy for the task, and easy to clean. It is awkward to set down without touching anything, for sanitation purposes. The drill motor gets heavy at chest level. The carboy might be better on the floor for this purpose. I ran it intermittently in both directions and nothing failed.