De-gas your wine in seconds, or aerate your wort for a healthy fermentation with this easy-to-use mix-stir tool. Just attach it to your electric drill and in just a few minutes you'll have the oxygen you need to get your wort's fermentation off to a great start for sumptuous, tasty homemade wines.
- De-gas wine or aerate wort in short 10-15-second bursts
- Easily mounts to an electric hand drill
- 22" long, stainless shaft with replaceable plastic blades
- Collapsible wings make it easy to insert into and remove from a carboy
- Note: Mix-stir works effectively to de-gas wine and should only be used in a few 10-15-second increments. Over-use will risk adding oxygen to your wine. Will not fit 1/2-1-gallon carboys.
Great so far. In the clearing process for our first 2 batches.
Works as advertised.
Works well for aerating wort!
Works as expected, saves time and my forearms.✌️The drill does get hot.