No, you can use a word processor or graphics software. If you are using either of these, consider the following as a guideline:
- Set the margins to fit the label sheet.
- Create columns to give you 2 equal sections to your page.
- Add your text where you think you it should go.
- Print your document out on a sheet of plain paper, then hold it up to the label sheet and see how close you are. Make adjustments until you are satisfied with the results.
- Print one label sheet as a test. If everything is satisfactory print your labels.