MegaPot 1.2™ is a stainless steel masterpiece available in 8, 10, 15, 20, and 30 gallon capacities. Every detail has been thought through to enhance the homebrewing experience. The heart of the kettle is a 4mm thick Tri-Clad bottom- made specifically for even heat distribution. The 1.2 proportion of MegaPot has been scientifically designed to promote a vigorous boil and reduce off-flavors.
- Crafted of stainless steel for ease of cleaning.
- Stay cool silicone handles on the kettle and lid serve to limit scorching!
- The handles are riveted in place to aid in lifting a hot liquid-filled pot.
- A polished stainless steel band surrounds the upper rim, reinforcing rigidity of the pot while adding a little bling.
- Graduated volume markers inside the kettle - one at each gallon.
- The heart of the kettle is a 4mm thick Tri-Clad bottom- made specifically for even heat distribution.
- The 1.2 proportion of MegaPot has been scientifically designed to promote a vigorous boil and reduce off-flavors.
- Diameter by Height: 14.1" x 16.3"
- Metric Internal Diameter by Height: 36 cm x 42 cm
- Wall Thickness: 0.8mm
- Ball Valve: SS 1/2" NPT w/ 1/2" Barbed for 3/8" or 1/2" ID Tubing
Ideal for 5 or 6 gallon batches, but with plenty of space for Brew-In-A-Bag methods as well.
Now standard on all new MegaPot 1.2™ brew kettles with ball valves, the IsoFlow™ bulkhead will retrofit to previous drilled versions of the MegaPot 1.2™ or any other kettle with a 7/8" hole. Our revolutionary patent-pending IsoFlow™ bulkhead is purpose-built for homebrewing. With snap-in accessories, you can easily pop in a diptube for transferring every last ounce of wort, or a hose barb (not included) to hook up your false bottom.
You may also need a 11.5" Titan™ Universal False Bottom
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I wished that I had purchased this item years ago.
It will be passed on when I'm gone.
This is a top of the line item. There is not a better brew pot available!
Great for 5 gallon all grain. Get the false bottom too.
Will eventually purchase a bigger one
Great, just as advertised
Great pot for 5 gallon batches. Plenty of room... no more boil overs.