The Blichmann BoilerMaker™ line of brew kettles have been designed specifically for home brewing. They didn't sacrifice features or quality by leveraging a combination of existing cooking pots... they designed the ideal kettle from the ground up and built them from scratch!
All the items you need come standard, installed, and ready to use:
- Heavy 18 gauge, 304 stainless steel construction.
- 10, 15, 20, 30 and 55 gallon sizes designed specifically for homebrewing batch sizes (5 gal to 1 bbl).
- Includes adjustable BrewMometer™ and our three-piece stainless ball valve as standard.
- Heavy-duty borosilicate glass level gauge never clouds or scratches as standard. Features rugged stainless steel guard with laser-etched volume graduations, cleaning brush and clean-out ports.
- Exclusive snap-in dip tube design installs without tools and drains to within 3/8” of bottom!
- Handle orientation that makes carrying easier and lid storage on the pot handle.
- Stepped bottom on pot supports mash screen and virtually eliminates sidewall shunting.
Plus, you can convert your BoilerMaker™ to a mash tun or boil vessel in seconds with our optional, highly efficient patented Button Louver false bottom or our patented HopBlocker™.
False Bottom for 15 Gal Boilermaker G2 ONLY $49.95 $99.00
False Bottom for 10 Gal BoilerMaker DS $24.93 $84.99
False Bottom for 20 Gal BoilerMaker $88.17 $125.99