Looking to ferment like the Pro’s? The new ANVIL Crucible™ Conical Fermentor is the hands-down best value in a stainless steel conical fermentor on the market. The rotating racking arm and large pro-style tri-clamp bottom dump will have you racking crystal clear beer and harvesting yeast like a pro! Let the Crucible™ be the showpiece of YOUR brewery!
- 7 Gallon Size - Perfect for 5 gallons of finished batch size
- Pro-style welded 1.5” tri-clamp bottom dump makes dumping sediment and harvesting yeast a snap
- Embossed level markings (gal and L) will never wear off
- Sturdy carry handles make moving your beer safe and easy
- Protective caps on the legs protects floors and counters
- Includes liquid crystal thermometer, airlock, and stopper
- Optional Leg extensions increase the height by 14.7" lifting the unit high enough to gravity drain into kegs
|Support Documents - Instructions||Click here for instructions|
Due to Extended Supplier delays on certain products. Please allow 2-6 weeks for delivery, as this product ships directly from the manufacturer. BLICHMANN ENGINEERING & ANVIL BREWING ARE EXPERIENCING EXTENDED SUPPLIER DELAYS ON CERTAIN PRODUCTS. Express shipping options not available.
- Height – 30.5" to top of lid (Add 6.25" for airlock and stopper)
- Width - 16.5" handle to handle
Depth – 12.25” Depth
Note: Crucible is not pressure capable.
I already use a Quick Ferment and love it. I added this conical fermentor because it is stainless steel and I like that better than plastic.