The Hard Cider Essential Starter Kit is an economical way to start making hard cider at home. This kit provides all of the basic fermentation and testing equipment required to make your first hard cider. Use the siphonless fermenting bucket for easy fermentation and bottling without any need to transfer your cider.
Making hard cider at home is as easy as 4 simple steps
- Mix your juice and yeast
- Ferment for 10-14 days
- Bottle and carbonate
- Crack open a chilled hard cider and savor the moment
Or if you’re using your own apple cider, simply add sugar, cider yeast to ferment your juice, pectic enzyme to clarify your cider, yeast nutrient to support your cider yeast, apple extract to enhance flavor, and priming sugar to carbonate your cider.
When you decide that making hard cider is for you, additional items such as a kegging systems.
The Hard Cider Kit - Essential Equipment Kit Includes:
- 6.5 Gallon Siphonless Bucket with Spigot
- 3 oz. of No Rinse Oxygen Wash
- Airlock (Keeps air out of the fermenter)
- Hydrometer and Test Jar (Determines alcohol content)
- Bottle Brush, Bottle Capper & 60 Bottle Caps
- Bottle Filler & Siphon Tubing
- Hard Cider Concentrate
- Dry Cider Yeast
- 2 Pounds of Corn Sugar
- Cider Sweetener (Add to Taste), & Flavor Enhancer
- Hard Cider Recipe Kit Instructions