Grow your own Magnum hops!
Magnum Rhizomes are root cuttings of the hop bine; to be planted in well-drained soil with plenty of sun and room to climb, then harvest and dry the flower cones in late summer for your brewing pleasure! Magnum hops are citrusy and spicy and provide a classic clean bitterness.
Note: Rhizomes will ship directly from the grower starting in mid April. Minimum order is two rhizomes, they can be different types.
- Rhizomes will ship directly from the supplier as soon as they are available (typically mid April).
- The minimum order is two (2) rhizomes. Since these are live root stock, we cannot guarantee they will grow so ordering two of each variety desired is optimal to provide greatest chances of success.
- Rhizomes will be shipped through the US Postal Service. Please provide a USPS-deliverable address with these orders. If you have a PO Box address and wish to order rhizomes, please include ONLY rhizomes on that order.
- Due to local restrictions, we cannot ship rhizomes to HI, AK, WA, or ID.
Magnum: Used as a bittering hop, featuring clean bitterness with subtle notes of citrus.
Typical Magnum Hop Statistics:
- Alpha Acids: 10.0 — 14.0%
- Beta Acids: 4.5 — 7.0%
- Co-Humulone: 24 — 30% of alpha acids
- Total Oil: 1.9 - 3.0 mls/100g
Additional Hop Resources:
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I bought 2 and both are growing. I can't ask for more. Other strain rhizomes I purchased from here did not sprout. Thank you for a great product!
They are growing great!