- No messy transfers to a secondary fermentor
- Less risk of contamination and oxidation
- Great press efficiency
- Less time
- Easy to use
- Simple mess-free cleanup
- Produce consistently superb wines
After alcoholic fermentation, the free run is drained or pumped out of the fermentor. The sliding piston assembly is then installed. The vacuum pump evacuates the carboy (or other vacuum capable vessel) and applies a vacuum under the false bottom of the WineEasy™ fermentor. This causes atmospheric pressure to push down on the sliding piston pressing the pomace to the ideal maximum pressure of 14 PSI to avoid hard press conditions. Since this is all done without transferring the pomace to a press, and is done so in a completely closed and air tight system, oxidation and contamination are virtually eliminated. Cleanup is as easy as scooping out the dry pomace into a container and washing out the high polish stainless steel fermentor.
WineEasy Fermentors will ship directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 10-14 Days for delivery.
The WineEasy™ system is comprised of 3 main parts, each sold separately: A Fermentor, its matching Press Piston, and a Vacuum Press Kit (Pump).
- Wine Fermentor: available in a 20 Gallon Fermenter, 30 Gallon Fermenter and 55 Gallon Fermenter. Each fermenting tank comes equipped with the ring stand, bottom valve, false bottom assembly and a tight fitting lid.
- Wine Press Piston: The Press Piston MUST MATCH your fermentor size (20 Gallon Press Piston, 30 Gallon Press Piston and 55 Gallon Press Piston). Please note: You will need ONE piston for each different size fermentor you have in your winery. If you have multiple fermentors of ONE size you only need ONE piston.
- Wine Vacuum Press Kit: The vacuum press eliminates any wasted components in the wine making process and works with all sizes of fermentors, should you desire to have multiple fermentors and/or different size units in your winery. The vacuum press kit can also be used to degass your wine! You will only need ONE vacuum press kit for your winery no matter what quantity or size fermentors you have.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This was a great product! Took away some of the steps of winemaking. Just crushed fruit right into it, added ingredients, and let it be. The press part worked perfectly, left absolutely clean sides as everything got pressed down. The parts were easy to add and take off for cleaning and storing. Only wished I'd had this sooner.
I’m really torn with which product I love more, this year I added the electric destemer and crusher and the wine easy. The wine easy is ( as my dad always said, that’s the best invention since a pocket on a shirt) it was easy to operate and made of the best material and meets the blichmann high standards they set for all products