Using the WineEasy™ combined fermentor and press (sold separately) from Blichmann Engineering™ is admittedly different than anything on the market, it is incredibly easy to use and provides results that traditional fermenting and pressing techniques simply can't offer. Its sleek, clean sheet design gives a fresh approach to home wine making.
• No messy transfers to a secondary fermentor
• Less risk of contamination and oxidation
• Great press efficiency
• Less time
• Easy to use
• Simple mess-free cleanup
A uniquely designed false bottom located at the bottom of the fermentor allows the pomace to be separated from the wine while draining the unit. After alcoholic fermentation, the free run is drained or pumped out of the fermentor. The sliding piston assembly is then installed. The vacuum pump evacuates the carboy (or other vacuum capable vessel) and applies a vacuum under the false bottom of the WineEasy™ fermentor.
This causes atmospheric pressure to push down on the sliding piston pressing the pomace to the ideal maximum pressure of 14 PSI to avoid hard press conditions. Since this is all done without transferring the pomace to a press, and is done so in a completely closed and air tight system, oxidation and contamination are virtually eliminated.
Cleanup is as easy as scooping out the dry pomace into a container and washing out the high polish stainless steel fermentor. WineEasy Fermentors will ship directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 10-14 Days for delivery.
The WineEasy™ system is comprised of 3 main parts, each sold separately: A Fermentor, its matching Press Piston, and a Vacuum Press Kit (Pump) .
- Wine Fermentor: available in 20, 30 and 55 gallon. Each fermenting tank comes equipped with the ring stand, bottom valve, false bottom assembly and a tight fitting lid.
- Wine Press Piston: The Press Piston MUST MATCH your fermentor size (20, 30 and 55 gallon). Please note: You will need ONE piston for each different size fermentor you have in your winery. If you have multiple fermentors of ONE size you only need ONE piston.
- Wine Vacuum Press Kit: The vacuum press eliminates any wasted components in the wine making process and works with all sizes of fermentors, should you desire to have multiple fermentors and/or different size units in your winery. The vacuum press kit can also be used to degass your wine! You will only need ONE vacuum press kit for your winery no matter what quantity or size fermentors you have.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The "Wine Easy" system is just that. It is easy and works fantastically. Make sure you order all the extras with it to make the system complete!