Kegging Starter Kits
Kegging Buyers Guide
Includes all the benefits of the Twin System, plus:
- Separately control the serving pressure of each keg.
- Adjust both kegs individually to find the perfect carbonation levels, even if they’re different.
- Swap in a new keg at any time, and either serve from it or ramp up the pressure to start carbonating.
- Keep serving from one keg and carbonate a second, back-up keg to always keep the beer flowing!
The first complete taproom in a box. Quick setup, minimal maintenance, and more time than ever to enjoy your craft.
- Carbonate beer in 1-2 days with a CO2 tank (not included)
- Real-time carbonation adjustment guarantees a perfect pour, every time
- Includes all necessary gas & liquid lines, fully assembled
Includes all the benefits of the Single Keg System, plus:
- Serve from two kegs at once for added variety on tap
- Carbonate two kegs at once.
- Pressurize two kegs from just one CO2 tank (not included) using the CO2 manifold.
What do you get?
All systems include a full set of tap lines for each keg and the necessary fittings to connect them to your kegs, plus nylon washers to ensure a tight fit.
|# of Kegs||Regulator||Manifold||Beer Lines||Gas Lines|
|1||CO2PO™ Dual Gauge||No||1||1|
|2||CO2PO™ Dual Gauge||Yes||2||2|
|2||CO2PO™ Double Body||No||2||2|
What can you do with what you get?
|Independently control pressure of each keg||Force Carbonate*||Serving|
|Yes||1 Keg||1 Keg|
|No||1 or 2, cannot serve from second keg while carbonating the first||1 or 2 kegs, can only serve kegs at identical pressure|
|Yes||1 or 2, can serve from second keg while carbonating the first||1 or 2 kegs, can serve kegs at independent pressures for different beer styles|
* Please note: systems do not include a CO2 Tank.
Regular Price: $169.99
Special Price $119.99
Regular Price: $249.99
Special Price $199.99