Braid-reinforced flexible 1/2" ID silicone hose composed of non-toxic, FDA-approved materials that resist temperatures up to 420° F. This tubing will not introduce odor or flavor to your water or wort even at high temperatures. Braid-reinforced allows for higher pressure applications.
- 1/2" inner diameter
- Open mesh polyester braiding incorporated within the wall of silicone tubing
- Translucent natural color for visual contact with the flow
- Able to resist extreme temperature variation: -22°F to 420°F
- Odorless, tasteless, and inert
- Working PSI (at 70°F): 141
- Burst PSI (at 86°F): 362
- Certified by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF-51) for food equipment materials
- Platinum cured
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I’ve used silicone hoses for a long time. The longer ones at funny angles tend to bend over under the weight of water or wort and kink near the connections. This braided hose is only slightly stiffer and doesn’t kink anymore. It is a premium product at a premium price. Here’s hoping it lasts a long time!
Quick delivery and just what I needed. I have used this hose in the past.
A must for boil transfers. Does not kink, deform/expand, and permits full flow when hot liquid is flowing through it.
The hose/tube works great. Hot wort runs through it just as advertised.
I bought this tubing about 5 years ago after having problems with silicone tubing pinching and stoping my pump when trying to transfer the wort to my brew pot. I have been using this tubing ever since. Yes it is costly but they last and are hassle free.