The ANVIL Foundry™ is the most versatile all-in-one brewing system available, at 10.5 gallons it is perfect for 5 - 6.5-gallon batches. From the triple element low watt density dual voltage heaters for blazing fast heating speeds to the unique high flow grain basket, you won't find a more powerful feature-rich product.
Included Recirculation Pump Kit:
The Recirculation Pump Kit for the Anvil Foundry Brewing System comes with everything you need to start recirculating! Recirculating during the mash can help increase efficiency, extracting more sugars from the grain. This kit includes a perforated disk that wort is run through, helping to clarify it. It also comes with a flow clamp and tubing to hook the system up to the Foundry. Get the most out of your Foundry system with the recirculation pump kit!
PRE-ORDER ON HOLD - According to the manufacturer, Anvil is no longer taking pre-orders on the Foundry. Anvil is expecting to resume taking pre-orders in mid to late April for mid May delivery.
ANVIL Foundry™ Key Features:
- Recirculating Pump Kit included
- Switchable Between 120V 1600W, 13A and 240V 2800W, 12A for Faster Heating & Better Boils.
- Unique High Flow Grain Basket with 150% More Perforations to Virtually Eliminate Stuck Mashes.
- Large Capacity Increases Efficiency and Grain Capacity.
- Double Wall Insulation Maintains Mash Temps and Increases Heating Speeds.
- Ultra-Low Watt Density, Triple Element Heaters - Won't Scorch.
- Linear Digital Power Control and Solid-State Switching for Fine Tuning your Boil.
- Turbo 500 Distillation Ready.
- Includes High Capacity Stainless Immersion Chiller with Hoses & Fittings.
- External Pump Won't Plug and is Easy to Clean. No Need to Disassemble Entire Unit! Use for Other Pumping Needs too.
Recirculation Pump Kit Key Features:
|Support Documents||Click here for documents|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Researched all available units online and found this ANVIL brewing system had more and better features for the price. Built well.