The Blichmann Engineering Glycol Chiller is the perfect solution to keeping fermentation temperature ;under control. The ultimate in temperature control when paired with the Blichmann Glycol Pump and Controller Kit.
Due to Extended Supplier delays on certain products. Please allow 2-6 weeks for delivery, as this product ships directly from the manufacturer. BLICHMANN ENGINEERING & ANVIL BREWING ARE EXPERIENCING EXTENDED SUPPLIER DELAYS ON CERTAIN PRODUCTS. Express shipping options not available.
- Multi-vessel crashing and fermentation temperature control.
- Convenient plug and play temperature controller dock.
- Compatible with up to 6 Pump & Controller Kits (optional - not included).
- Tidy cable and hose management.
- Small footprint.
- Quiet operation.
- Optional concentrated propylene glycol offered in a convenient 2.5 gallon jug. Add one jug to your reservoir, top up the reservoir with water and you’re ready to chill!
Cold Crashing Capability:
- 2 - 1 BBL Fermentors
- 4 - 1/2 BBL Fermentors
- 6 - 7 Gal and 14 Gal Fermentors
Fermentation Temperature Control Capability:
- 4 - 1 BBL Fermenters
- 6 - 7 Gal, 14 Gal, and 1/2 BBL Fermenters
*Results based on vessels equipped with insulation at an ambient temperature of 75 Deg Fahrenheit.
- 8 Gallon Glycol Reservoir
- Compressor: 3/8 HP
- Glycol reservoir temperature controlling range: 23˚F ~ 50˚F
- Power supply: 120VAC
- Power consumption: < 500W
- Dimensions: 16” x 17” x 29”
|Support Documents - Instructions||Click here for instructions|
Glycol Chiller - 43243