- Usage: Dual Purpose
- Aroma: Strong grapefruit, dank resin flavors
- Alpha Acids: 9.0 - 12.5%
- Substitutions: Galena, Summit
- Typical Beer Styles: American Ales, Lagers, IPA, Pale Ales
Growing your own Comet hops is easy! Rhizomes are root cuttings of the female hop plant. Simply plant in well drained soil in a sunny location with room to climb and they’ll grow like weeds providing beautiful foliage and shade. Harvest and dry the cones for use in your own homegrown homebrew.
- These are a pre-order, and will ship directly from the supplier as soon as they are available (mid April).
- The minimum order is two (2) rhizomes, they can be different types.
- Please provide a USPS-deliverable address with these orders. If you have a PO Box address and wish to order rhizomes, please include ONLY rhizomes on that order.
- Due to local restrictions, we cannot ship rhizomes to HI, AK, WA, or ID.
- Ordering two of each variety desired is optimal to encourage production and the greatest chances of success.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Ordered comet rhizomes and got Columbus.. I imagine it was a mix up so if you bought Columbus hops and got comet instead, look me up! My name is Tyler Heustis from kinmundy Illinois and I'll send you a bag of your Columbus for a bag of my comet!