This is a brand spanking new 5 Gallon Cornelius Keg. You won't get any brighter or shiner than this.
WHY KEG YOUR BEER?
• It saves you time!
• You only need to clean, sanitize, and fill one container vs. 50+ bottles.
• You can carbonate your beer faster - cut the time from weeks, to days
• Kegging allows you to fine tune your level of carbonation to suit every beer style
• It gives you the ability to filter your beer, for a faster turnaround, and crystal clear
beer, every time
• You can use it to make carbonated water and soda (but why would you when
you have beer?)
• Kegs aren’t breakable and your beer is protected from light and oxidation
• You’re automatically the coolest person at the party when you show up with a keg of beer
you made yourself
• Having draft beer on tap at home is totally awesome!
HOMEBREW KEG SYSTEMS
Who doesn’t like draft beer? Nobody! Instead of spending time cleaning and filling an army of bottles, spend your time drinking a draft homebrew from your own kegging system! It’s the pinnacle of homebrew storage and dispensing - ask any homebrewer who has one, and they’ll tell you that a kegging system is one of the best investments they’ve made in brewing equipment. Check out our full line of Beer Kegs for Sale for other kegging options. Our kegging systems are inexpensive and easy to use, and we offer a wide variety, so there is a perfect system for every homebrewer. Spend less time working, and more time appreciating your brewing prowess and accepting compliments.
See our entire line of ball lock kegs here.
|Support Documents||Click here for documents|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Do to unforseen circumstances *cough* the Rona *cough* my fiance and I had to scrap our wedding plans...3 weeks after brewing 25 gallons of beer that was intended to be favors for our guests. Well Midwest Supplies came through in the clutch like they always do. Ordered 3 of these to add to my existing stock of kegs and the day was saved (and 25 gallons of Kölsch). You guys rock and always have everything I need when I need it.
Arrived right away and in great shape. Filled it two days later and enjoying nicely carbonated beer since.
These kegs are great for the price.
Works great and fits perfectly into my mini fridge.
I just recently received my two draft brewer kegs and irish red ale kit in the mail. As always, Midwest delivers with amazing shipping/packaging. I can always count on my order being correct and safely packed as not to damage the contents. I am excited to use my new kegs soon enough, but am slightly disappointed that the lettering on them is just a sticker and not actually an ink or metal paint. Not a show stopper since it is just aesthetic and they are going in a kegerator; but would have been a nice touch.