This fully portable electric brew kettle uses a standard 120 GFCI volt outlet, enabling you to brew anywhere, anytime. A fully integrated digital control ensures that steeping grains are always kept at the perfect temperature. Then simply adjust the set temperature to achieve a boil.
Gigawort’s 4.4 gallon capacity is ideal for both small batches and also partial-volume boils for 5 gallon batches. Full stainless steel construction is easy to clean and ensure durability.
The Gigawort™ utilizes our revolutionary patent-pending Iso-flow bulkhead and dip tube, which makes for trouble-free wort transferring, eliminating the need to lift and pour the wort into your fermentor. Ditch the stove and create your own custom brew cave anywhere you have an outlet.
- Electric kettle, useful for steeping and boiling extract & partial mash recipes.
- 4.4 gallon capacity
- Dual element, 1600W for heating to boiling, 600W for maintaining boil
- Double walled construction for better heat retention
- 304 stainless steel construction
- Digital temperature controller
- Delayed Start feature, 3.5 hour shut-off to prevent total evaporation and safety.
- EZ Clean bulkhead and valve for easy cleaning and assembly. No need for siphoning
- Dimensions: 19.75" high x 10.75" in diameter
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Temperature control and a valve on the side. Great capacity for 5 gallon brews. Brew with 3.5-4 and cut with water after
For me, the Gigawort brew kettle hit the right level of automation. Instead of having to watch my heat constantly over a burner, I am now just setting the temp and setting a timer to return for hop additions and for ending the boil. I know there are more elaborate and complicated systems out there, but that's more than I need or want. I agree with other reviewers that the temp sags more than I would have thought, but it is still probably more accurate than me trying to constantly monitor the temp manually on a burner.
I brewed my first beer in the Gigawort Electric Brew Kettle - a nice lemon shanty. Turned out perfect.
Simplified the brewing process. Great buy!
Only complaint is that temperature reading tends to deviate from actual.