External overriding thermostat with backlit digital display. High and Low Temperature Stop Values determine whether the unit is heating or cooling. There is no longer a need to open the unit to switch between heating and cooling modes.
- Use to heat or cool a fermentation environment
- For use with a refrigerator or freezer, it operates compressor when ambient temperature rises above your programmed temperature
- For use with a heater, it activates when the temperature drops too low
New! Backlit display for even easier-to-read display
New! Faster Programming with three-button interface
New! Internal defrost settings
- Sensor probe monitors the inside temperature while the easy-to-read LCD display shows it in either Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Includes 6’ extension cord with plug and 6’ sensor leads
- No additional wiring for installation is needed
- 120 VAC line voltage
- Range: -40° F to 212° F
- NEMA 1 enclosure, suitable for dry environments
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I attached this unit to my three keg keezer and it works great. It keeps the temperature between the upper and lower limits I selected.
I upgraded to this after the Inkbird thermostat I put on a new keezer build failed after a few short months, turning my keezer back into a freezer. Froze 2 kegs of beer. :-( Well worth the extra $$$$$$