- Multipurpose cleaner removes stubborn stains and is hard-water tolerant
- Just soak equipment overnight to remove difficult, caked-on organic deposits – no scrubbing required
- Great for cleaning carboys and removing bottle labels
- Will not damage skin, rubber gaskets or soft metals
- Environmentally friendly, biodegradable and will not harm septic systems
- Use 1 to 2 ounces per gallon for cleaning kettles, 3/4 ounce per gallon for fermenters, kegs, tanks, and other equipment
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
After cleaning my carboy and tools, I waste this water with PBW in the toilet. My toilet looks like new and my wife is happy, so she let me drink a little more (actually she hates alcohol and my hobby)
I have been using the PBW FIVE STAR to wash all my brew equipment for a long time. Really a great product.
Works well, rinses nicely, would recommend
I have been using PBW for many years and have not found anything that gives such good results, especially when using it on stainless steel vessels mash tun boiler etc.
Works as advertised. Easy to use.