- Multipurpose cleaner removes stubborn stains and is hard-water tolerant
- Just soak equipment overnight to remove difficult, caked-on organic deposits – no scrubbing required
- Great for cleaning carboys and removing bottle labels
- Will not damage skin, rubber gaskets or soft metals
- Environmentally friendly, biodegradable and will not harm septic systems
- Use 1 to 2 ounces per gallon for cleaning kettles, 3/4 ounce per gallon for fermenters, kegs, tanks, and other equipment
7941 - 1 lb
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Great product to clean brewing equipment. Heat some water, add PBW and overnight there is little to do but rinse and dry. All I use.
I use this to clean bottles that have been used for extended conditioning ale styles such as Barleywines and Strong Belgians. The overnight soaking method works well for me.
I cleaned a used keg that had caked on soda residue and it came out easily. I also cleaned an older plastic fermenter that was fairly cloudy and it looks like new. Very impressed.
Did a fine job.
The PBW is an outstanding cleaner. It does its job and it does it exceptionally well. I highly recommend this!