- Multipurpose cleaner removes stubborn stains and is hard-water tolerant
- Just soak equipment overnight to remove difficult, caked-on organic deposits – no scrubbing required
- Great for cleaning carboys and removing bottle labels
- Will not damage skin, rubber gaskets or soft metals
- Environmentally friendly, biodegradable and will not harm septic systems
- Use 1 to 2 ounces per gallon for cleaning kettles, 3/4 ounce per gallon for fermenters, kegs, tanks, and other equipment
7941 - 1 lb
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I have used PBW for years as a homebrewer and professional. Works great as a soak or recirc and under pressure.
PBW Powdered Brewery Wash - Five Star
it works great and cleaned carboys that I have had for 50 years!
Use it for all bottle washing and for seltzer brewing equipment. Works very well.