- Multipurpose cleaner removes stubborn stains and is hard-water tolerant
- Just soak equipment overnight to remove difficult, caked-on organic deposits – no scrubbing required
- Great for cleaning carboys and removing bottle labels
- Will not damage skin, rubber gaskets or soft metals
- Environmentally friendly, biodegradable and will not harm septic systems
- Use 1 to 2 ounces per gallon for cleaning kettles, 3/4 ounce per gallon for fermenters, kegs, tanks, and other equipment
Looking for the new tablet form of PBW?
7941 - 1 lb
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I have only used PBW as long as I have been homebrewing. Works great.
Product does excellent work in cleaning bottom of brew pot where baked on sugar deposits are hard to remove.
Works excellent, just wish it didn't cost so much.
PBW Powdered Brewery Wash - Five Star
I have used PBW for years as a homebrewer and professional. Works great as a soak or recirc and under pressure.