Originally developed for Coors, PBW or Powdered Brewery Wash is used in commercial breweries nationwide to effectively clean equipment in places that can’t be reached with a brush or sponge. Strong enough to remove difficult, caked-on messes, it’s environmentally friendly, biodegradable and won’t harm your septic system. Simply soak equipment overnight in PBW solution; rinse the following morning – no scrubbing required!
- Just soak equipment overnight to remove difficult, caked-on organic deposits – no scrubbing required
- Great for cleaning carboys and removing bottle labels
- Will not damage skin, rubber gaskets or soft metals
- Environmentally friendly, biodegradable and will not harm septic systems
- Use 1 to 2 ounces per gallon for cleaning kettles, 3/4 ounce per gallon for fermenters, kegs, tanks, and other equipment
Looking for the new tablet form of PBW?