Ruby Grapefruit Hard Seltzer is a bewitchingly balanced blend of intriguing ingredients, rebellious ruby red grapefruit, and enchanting effervescence. A crisp and bubbly libation with brilliant citrus flavors and a slightly tart taste, this hard seltzer is perfectly suited for year-round enjoyment. Take it anywhere and proudly share with old friends, and maybe even use it to make a few new ones.
Devoid of all bitterness and sweetness this dry and refreshing hard seltzer is an alternative that’s a pleasure to savor and share.
When you keep it simple, clean, and all-natural it’s easy to create a superior beverage.
Recipe kit makes 1 gallon of hard seltzer.
Note: Yeast is included in the kit
- Style: Hard Seltzer
- Fermentation Range: 60-80 F
- Original Gravity: 1.035
- SRM: 0.0
- IBUs: 0 IBUs
- ABV: 5.5%
- Aroma: Bright grapefruit citrus nose
- Appearance: Crystal clear with no color
- Flavor: Bold grapefruit citrus with a slight carbonic bite
- Mouthfeel: Very light body with a tongue-tingling effervescence
|Support Documents - Instructions||Click here for instructions|
|Total Time to Make||4 weeks|
|Beer Style||Hard Seltzer|