The Air Still is the fast and simple way to make your favorite distillate at a fraction of the cost. Finally...a still to take its place among everyday kitchen appliances! It looks like a small electric coffee pot and works like one. The Still Spirits Air Still system uses a revolutionary still that will be right at home among your everyday kitchen appliances. Stainless steel body, built-in air cooling system so it uses absolutely no water for cooling - great for regions where water shortages are a problem.
Holds one gallon, distillation takes just two hours with no compromise on quality. Revolutionary non-technical design. No hoses, no complicated assembly ... just plug and play! As simple to operate as your gooseneck pour over kettle. Great value for money, safe and easy to use.
- Still Spirits Air Still - Small Batch Counter Top Still
- 2.5 US Gal benchtop Fermenter with Tap and Carbon Cartridge lid system to neutralize odors
- Graduated Collector for collecting from the Air Still
- Carbon Filter and Collection System
- Still Spirits Top Shelf Distilling Conditioner
- Still Spirits Ceramic Boil Enhancers
- Plastic Stirring Spoon
Distilling alcohol without permits or licensing is illegal in many countries, including the United States. Stills can also be used to produce essential oils, vinegar, purified water and engine fuel (requires permit in USA). It is the customer's responsibility to research their local, state, and federal laws and abide by those laws. Northern Brewer is not responsible for any damage or injury caused by either misuse or unlawful use.
Sales of Distilling Equipment Terms & Conditions