- Pure pitchable yeast for brewing
- 100 billion yeast cells
- For use with 5-gallon wort
- Crisp flavor with low fruitness and mild ester production
- Slightly citrus like with cool (60-66F, 15-19C) fermentation temperatures
- Flocculation improves with dark malts in grain bill
- Normally requires filtration for bright beers
- DE or pad filtration recommended
Styles: Amber, Brown, APA, IPA, IIPA, Barleywine, RIS
Keep refrigerated. Do not freeze.
|Yeast Style||American Ale|
|Min Fermenting Temp||
|Max Fermenting Temp||
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Honestly my box delivered mostly destroyed. Everything in it was fine except the yeast which the pack was already puffed. Never had the issue clearly something happened in transit. In fairness the yeast performed ok. Was hoping for a little more attenuation
The yeast came in. Hot weather and I was not sure it was still good finally added safe 05 to insure fermentation .
I. Had the same problem with yeast 1272 and had to use more 05 to insure fermentation, will probably only use dry yeast in future.
Wyeast 1056 American Ale Yeast
I just ordered another kit of fresh squished IPA. I have not started yet but this is the fourth or fifth time I brewed this one. Always came out great! Good job!👍
The yeast that came with my kit had activated during shipping. Therefore I had to order a replacement. This is the first time in 2 years that this had happened to me. I plan on brewing White House Honey Porter tomorrow!