MegaPot 1.2 is a stainless steel masterpiece available in 8, 10, 15, 20, and 30 gallon capacities. Every detail has been thought through to enhance the homebrewing experience. The heart of the kettle is a 4mm thick Tri-Clad bottom- made specifically for even heat distribution. The 1.2 proportion of MegaPot has been scientifically designed to promote a vigorous boil and reduce off-flavors.
- Crafted of stainless steel for ease of cleaning.
- Stay cool silicone handles on the kettle and lid serve to limit scorching!
- The handles are riveted in place to aid in lifting a hot liquid-filled pot.
- A polished stainless steel band surrounds the upper rim, reinforcing rigidity of the pot while adding a little bling.
- Graduated volume markers inside the kettle - one at each gallon.
- The heart of the kettle is a 4mm thick Tri-Clad bottom- made specifically for even heat distribution.
- The 1.2 proportion of MegaPot has been scientifically designed to promote a vigorous boil and reduce off-flavors.
- Diameter by Height: 12.6" x 15.4"
- Metric Internal Diameter by Height: 32 cm x 38 cm
- Wall Thickness: 0.8mm
- Ball Valve: SS 1/2" NPT w/ 1/2" Barbed for 3/8" or 1/2" ID Tubing
Ideal for boiling 5 to 6 gallons of wort.
Now standard on all new MegaPot 1.2 brew kettles with ball valves, the IsoFlow® bulkhead will retrofit to previous drilled versions of the MegaPot 1.2 or any other kettle with a 7/8" hole. Our revolutionary patent-pending IsoFlow® bulkhead is purpose-built for homebrewing. With snap-in accessories, you can easily pop in a diptube for transferring every last ounce of wort, or a hose barb (not included) to hook up your false bottom.
You may also need a 11.5" Titan® Universal False Bottom
My wife likes to use it to make bone broth. I just need to make sure it's clean before I mash with it.
Quality brew kettle
An excellent pot for 5 gal batch. No matter if this is your first grain batch or just replacing an old pot, this is the one you can count on. Price and fast shipping is spot on as always from Midwest Supplies.
I made the switch from partial extract to full batch brewing, and really like this brew kettle. It is well built, sturdy and an all around quality pot in my opinion. I got mine with the ball valve spigot and dip tube, and my only complaint is the locking "tab" for lack of a better word, on the ball valve handle. I'd like to be able to just move the handle to the open position without having to release this little locking device first. I would definitely recommend this product
Works great, no leaks and no constant need to check temp.