Finish your wine-bottling fun with the corks you need to bottle and store your delicious wine. These all-natural wine corks are some of the best sold online, high-quality and champfered (beveled) to work with all of the 750ml bottles we sell.
- All-natural wine bottle corks
- First-quality agglomerated corks made from uniform shavings and unused portions of cork, mixed with appropriate food grade glue to form a dense, well-made closure
- Fit 750ml bottles and 1.5 liter wine bottles
- Chamfered and printed with a decorative grape leaf pattern
- Best inserted with a floor or bench corker and compressing iris
- Note: #9 corks feature a larger diameter than #8 corks; not recommended for use with plastic plunger-type corker
We carry a large selection of wine bottle corks, screw caps, stoppers, and closures so you can seal your wine bottles any way you choose. Which cork should you use? While the answer can seem complicated, it comes down to this simple question: How long you want to age your wine? For short term wine aging (3-6 months) a #7 cork will work well. For medium term wine aging (up to 9 months) a #8 cork will do the trick. If you are trying to build a large and diverse wine cellar, we suggest using #9 corks. This will allow for long term aging (9 months or more). Please note that using a #9 cork will require the use of a compression corker. We recommend making an investment in one of our floor corker options. While they are a little more expensive, they pay huge dividends in time saved and ease of use on bottling day.
Find our full line of Wine Corks here.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Fast delivery good quality
This size cork seals very well!
Last order merlow box was busted wide open. Looked like packeting was busted & then UPS people just were rough. Kit was not damaged. Overall we have been happy with Mid West
I use the double-lever corker and these went in the bottle flawlessly.