PBW (Powdered Brewery Wash) now in convenient liquid form is an environmentally friendly alkali cleaner. PBW Liquid mixes quickly and easily in cold or warm water. Formulated to remove organic soils, such as leftover krausen. Safe for use on metals, rubber gaskets, tubing, plastic parts, and your skin.
Northern Brewer is thrilled to provide brewers with a new option for cleaning their homebrewing equipment. Five Star developed Liquid PBW to simplify brewers’ cleaning regimen and reduce the amount of mixing often required when using a powdered cleaner such as PBW. Throughout the product development process, Five Star worked with brewers to incorporate their feedback and ensure their cleaning needs were met. The end result is an easy-to-use liquid version of the classic PBW that makes cleaning easier and leaves brewing and drinking vessels looking like new. Offered in four sizes to meet your cleaning needs!
PDW Liquid Features:
- EASY TO USE: Mixes into solution even at lower water temperatures.
- POWERFUL FORMULA: Removes tough stains and soils with less scrubbing.
- WORKS FAST: Quickly mixes into solution.
- WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS: Great for use with canning lines and keg cleaners.
- SIMPLE DOSING: 1-2 oz. per gallon of water.
43660 - 8 oz.
Liquid PBW Instructions:
- 1-2oz per gallon of water @ 50-170 degrees Fahrenheit.
- CIP or Soak for 15-20min (the hotter the temperature of the solution the less contact time is needed. The colder the solution the longer the contact time needed.)
- Rinse with the same temperature of water used to clean for 1-3 minutes.
- Sanitize before use with a dedicated sanitizer like Star San.