This is for the stand only. Control Module and Pump are SOLD SEPARATELY.
Pump Tower - This optional free standing RIMS plumbing tower offers the following features
• Flow meter to set your mash recirculation rate and your lauter rate. Doubles as a visual wort color/clarity sight-glass!
• Adjustable low-flow alarm sounds a horn if your mash begins to stick or your flow slows for any reason
• Custom designed 3-way valve will divert your wort from your mash tun to your boil kettle at sparge time with a twist of the wrist
• Wort sampling valve to check for starch conversion or specific gravity/pH during the sparge
• Conveniently mount one or two control modules (optional mounting plate required for second control)
• Tower includes integral GFCI receptacle for safety
• Cleanup is a breeze! All you need is a bottling bucket.
• Optional mounting kit for TopTier owners to permanently install the unit onto your stand!
• Gloss black powder coated tower will look beautiful for years.